1. USER Condition
The access or use of the website www.ice-crew.shop implies having the status of USER of the same and the acceptance of the general conditions of use, without prejudice to those particular conditions that can be agreed individually, which will also acquire mandatory force between the parties.
2. HOLDER Condition
In compliance with the requirements of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, users of the website www.ice-crew.shop, directly and free of charge, are made aware of the following information, regarding the OWNER of the domain:
- Social name: ICE CREW STORE
- Email address: email@example.com
Through the website www.ice-crew.shop its OWNER, previously identified, facilitates its USERS access to information and the use of different services made available both by the OWNER and by third parties.
Access to the site will be free of charge, without prejudice to the payment of a price for any of the services that can be accessed.
– The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
– To make use of the services, minors will require the permission of their parents or guardians, who will be responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their care.
– The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered by www.ice-crew.shop, refraining from using them for illicit purposes, or that contravene the interests of third parties, are contrary to human rights, or cause damage to the systems of the website or those of its suppliers or third parties.
– The OWNER has the necessary infrastructure to prevent damages arising from the existence of computer viruses, although it is not responsible for potential damages or errors that, due to the presence of any virus, the USER’s computer system may suffer when the user accesses or uses the web pages.
– The OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications that he deems appropriate on his website, being able to change, delete and add both the contents and services provided, as well as the way in which they are presented or located.
5. Industrial and intellectual property
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website www.ice-crew.shop are the property of the OWNER or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to the site and /or the services offered attributes to the USER any rights in trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs.
Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of the OWNER or third parties, without being understood to be transferred to the USER, nor that the USER can make use of them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website and its services.
This clause includes, but is not limited to: images, sound, video, software, texts, trademarks, logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.
Pursuant to the provisions of RDL 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
The USER will have to refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on www.ice-crew.shop
6. Protection of personal data
The OWNER reserves the right to include in a personal data file the information provided by the USER, complying with the guidelines marked by LO 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and RD 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the regulation that develops the aforementioned law.
The purpose of this file will be the one directly related to the business activity.
The USER may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference LOPD.
7. Social media
In the event that the OWNER has a presence on social networks, the processing of the data of the people who connect with the OWNER through these channels, either to become followers or for any other purpose, will also be governed by these general conditions of use, without prejudice to those specific conditions inherent to the corresponding social network.
The OWNER will process the data of the USER for the purposes of correctly managing his presence on social networks, informing him of activities, products or services of the OWNER, or of third parties that may be related to his activity, as well as for any other purpose that social media regulations might allow.
8. Exclusion of warranties and liability
The OWNER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by the operation of the website, citing, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the site, transmission of viruses or harmful programs in the contents, even if having taken all technological measures to avoid it.
In the event that links to other Internet sites are provided on www.ice-crew.shop, the OWNER will not exercise any control over these sites and content. In no case shall the OWNER assume responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or other Internet sites. Similarly, the binding of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. Term and modifications to the general conditions of use
These conditions will remain in force indefinitely, without prejudice to their modification, which may be carried out by the OWNER at any time, being duly published on the website.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The relations between USER and OWNER will be governed by the applicable state regulations, subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the locality of Barcelona.